Let's start Jamuary 2024!

Happy new year all of you awesome creators out there!

I don’t see any prompt for Jamuary 1 yet so to just get things going until our main host @beto returns I would like to purpose the following for Jamuary 1 2024!

Prompt: Celebration!
BPM:136

Happy jammin!

2 Likes

Hey, @CarfDarko! Thanks for stepping up and posting a prompt! I’m resting with COVID, so I completely forgot about timezones and prompts. But I’m 100% participating this year, and I’m happy to post the daily prompts.

2 Likes

Awesome to read that!
The last thing i want to do is to steal your spotlight, but as Jamuary is now a mandatory thing in my book I could not wait to kickstart it!

Thanks for making this possible on this little realm, let’s hope it will grow bigger in 2024 and happy jammin!

Hey all! Happy new year.

Where are we posting today?

1 Like

Hey, @gubna!

I think we can use this thread, since it has the prompt. I’ll start creating the daily threads today, for Jan 2nd.

1 Like

It’s Korg MS2000R, and some notes played on another keyboard, with delay and reverb added.

4 Likes

Hi, this is my first time doing Jamuary! Hope I’m doing it right! I’m getting over a nasty cold so this probably isn’t the best, but let’s go!!! Hope everyone participating this year makes it!

2 Likes

:wave: Happy New Year!

4 Likes

Do we have to do the daily prompt? Just asking since it’s my first time and I had a few ideas for the next few days already planned.

1 Like

Nope, no need! Feel free to post anything, the prompts are just suggestions in case you have writer’s block or want an extra challenge!

Happy new year to all; sup Gubna! And get well soon, beto!

4 Likes

Here’s my first one…

2 Likes

Nice track. Getting a lot out of the POs!

2 Likes

There we go!

While being hyped for weeks I now had a kind of a weird sudden block on all fronts imaginable but once I just let go of ALL the options I have in the studio and just focused on my Groovebox only a little jam that feels like it hit the prompt the right way was just there within no time.

It’s a start!

3 Likes

Cool energy. It seems you have passed the “Mission Impossible” test. Great track

Some wicked sounds comin from that synth!

I’m getting some real Amiga vibes from the first 30 seconds. Never knew these things can sound like this.

Great live jam, you know how to rock those pockets!

1 Like

Love the FM vibes, interesting mix of sounds and great EQ’ing, curious what the next prompt will bring us!

1 Like

Starts off gently, did not know what to expect and then it slowly builds, slowly opening like a flower. I like how truly gentle this arrangement feels. Very interesting jam!

Nice live setup, it’s one of those things I love about jamuary, it really gives me a good reason to check out how others doing their thing and you might even pick up some inspiration from unexpected setups. Keep on jammin!

1 Like