I want to share your favorite Jamuary 2024 session in my club!

An open invite by my creative alter ego.
I let him do the talk.

Just drop your own favorite jam from this month below :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Excuse the dumb, but are we sharing a favorite jam that we made, or nominating favorites of others? :smiley:

Your own!

Time to decide which one deserves that #1 spot!

There’s a couple I keep listening to, but I’m going to have to pick Day 22:

2 Likes

I think this might be mine.

2 Likes

I’ll sneak in here and share my favorites of others, if that’s all right. @Gubna my favorite of yours was Day 19, the Danger Doom vibes were a nostalgia hit for me :smiley:

1 Like

i’ll make it happen :wink:

Only thing that comes to mind right away is that I am not able to script talking while the light fx are doing their wonderfull 16 bit thing but I am sure I can find a way working around that visual issue after my well deserved break :wink:

Well, I think I’ve settled on Day 22, a necessary scarcity. Look forward to seeing what you come up with @CarfDarko !

2 Likes

For yours, I had trouble deciding between 22, 18 and 13, but I think 18 is my favorite of yours!

1 Like

Struggling to choose. Just select the one that vibes best with your club. :wink:

12, 27, 26, and 20 are up there for me. I think the synthwave vibes of Day 27 win as my favorite for ya. Really like how you keep your tracks evolving!

1 Like

I didn’t forget to rank yours, just been deciding which to pick! I thought I knew what my top five were, but the more I went back through your jams, the more I remembered ones I loved! Day 27, 24, 19 were up there, but then I came across day 15 again and it beat them all. Professor Layton vibes too strong :smiley:

1 Like

Thanks @MyopicMycelium! Means a lot. I revisited 15 and realized I may have jumped the gun with my top 10. It’s funny how tracks hit different at different times.

I like your idea of nominating favorites of others, so I revisited your jams once more, and I find myself truly captivated by the evocative atmospheres you’ve created. The hang and mosi are pure magic. Noteworthy are jams 2, 3, 4, 8, 9, 10, 11, 20, and 27. However, if pressed to choose a singular favorite, jam 24 undoubtedly stands out.

1 Like

Even though I wasn’t posting to this site I still did Jamuary this year and this I think is my favourite.

1 Like