January 3rd, 2024

No idea what this is, but I had fun! SOMA Terra and some pedals.

3 Likes

Man that was a groovy ending.

This modular jam was a bit crushing (pun)

5 Likes

@Soupoclap Ashamed and cautious indeed. Love the haunting mood

@dreamindani You caught the mood of ashamed and cautious too. I liked it, was nostalgic from the weezer influence.

@CarfDarko Loved the vibe of this one, not sure what the influence was.

@beto This was really cool, loved the bouncy bits

@senescence_ca Really cool chill beat with fun glitches! Nice job!

@mmk230 Really fun and funky. I don’t think you’re going overboard, keeps it interesting and fun.

@immaculate_abyss Knocked it out again with this. I really dig the atmospheres and sound selection you do.

@daveyc Love the industrial ambient feel, nice textures and enjoyable to zone out to.

3 Likes

1 Like

Loved the glitchiness and overall atmosphere.

Fun sounds. I always like a bit if delay.
Nice work. :slight_smile:

It’s music. :slight_smile:
SOMA make some cool devices. I’ve been enjoying the ROAT.
Nice work.

Cool factory music. :slight_smile:
Lots of nice textures and envelopes.

This sounds great! Hope the DAW isn’t giving you too much trouble anymore

Very calm. The trees go well with the chill vibe

1 Like

Oh dear. Is the OP-1 old now? :sweat_smile: now I feel ancient

1 Like

No, that computer has been banished to the basement. It’s the interface or drivers or I don’t know what that was causing an intermittent cut out of audio. It’s barely noticeable, but not good when trying to record anything. I suppose I could use it to make Noise-only recordings and use the problem as part of “my sound”, but I could also just sample smashing the computer and interface out in the garage. ha!

1 Like

Sounds like you made the best decision!

I don’t know, I’m starting to think sampling the sound of smashing it sounds more fun than ever turning that computer on again. It is so maddening when technology doesn’t work.

1 Like

Worth a try… maybe you might get some cool sounds before sending it off to be recycled.