January 7th, 2024

Groovy!

Where the birdies sampled outside in my good ol’ city?

The desert background was a good pick for this beat. Feels a bit like a mellow puzzle game. Kinda like Sable (whose soundtrack was done by Japanese Breakfast, of all people)!

Video game music is the reason I do what I do :wink:
Not familiar with Sable but looked it up and its something I want to check out later for sure.

But I try to keep the gamer in me on a low level during Jamuary, Satisfactory already messed up my little let’s revisit my jams from 2022 project after booting it up again halfway during the project… ;p

After Jamuary I promised myself to dive into Baldurs Gate 3 first!

1 Like

3 Likes

Here’s mine, another OP-Z jam:

This was recorded straight to my phone via USB, using an app called USBAudioRecorderPro. I normalized the audio using another Android app called Lexis Audio Editor. Then uploaded straight to my website.

3 Likes

Day 7!

3 Likes

A bit rushed this evening, so just playing, no editing:

2 Likes

I really like the drums on this. Cool arpeggio too.
FYI, I can’t play your tracks on Safari/MacOs. Downloading them works fine.

1 Like

Lovely track! Just chilling out to it here. Lots of nice touches with multiple synth lines coming in and out…

1 Like

Love the atmosphere on this. The reverb on various stick sounds is great.

This one was a special one, I had the honor of a good friend and professional trumpet player join in for a funky rendition of a lick from Rite of Spring by Stravinsky.

Made with: Keystep Pro, OPZ, and Matthew Ernst on Trumpet through the Roland E4

2 Likes

This is fabulous! Enjoyed the beats etc. even before the treated trumpet!

Love when it turns out totally different than you thought it would. Matriarch, Cosmos and some eurorack sampled into the SP-404 for the drone and a couple of other samples. Hydrasynth did the ARP and I twiddled knobs.

1 Like

Really pretty song between the singing and the uke!

1 Like

Lovely track! Really nice contrast between the gentle bird mood and the bass heavy beat!

1 Like

I agree with Expensive_Notes, getting a track done is impressive for what you’re dealing with. Even more impressive that you knocked it out of the park with this! Wishing you the best!

Lovely vibes! Another great track!

I always perform best under pressure lol
Thanks for the kind words.

This was awesome! The cymbals sound awesome and such a good groove!

1 Like

Such a gorgeous track! Really dig it!

1 Like