January 8th, 2024

Great jam, as I use Fruity, or FLstudio nowdays for my studio it makes me curious what is going on exactly, how are you triggering that D with your Arturia? I have seen them more often and seeing this inspires me to get one and try some different things in the studio but I am not totally sure what to expect out of it and how many synths it can handle :wink:

I’m sending MIDI for the notes and CV to adjust filters etc.
They are good, you can send MIDI and CV on 4 outputs (and USB)

Another OP-Z jam:

https://files.thefishermenandthepriestess.com/Jamuary/2024/Forgetful.flac

I’m now staying at a hotel and I brought only the OP-Z with me. If you had to choose one piece of gear to take with you, what would it be?

2 Likes

this I like. reminds me of something 80s, like I can’t put my finger on it.

Dig the video graphics too.

Nice work with the OP-Z. It sounds a lot more gritty than I expected with the droning bass. Builds beautifully. I would take SY1000 and guitar, but that is probably too big! :wink:
If it had to be small and I own it then Roland S-1 (because it’s the newest toy)

1 Like

Hard day at the office! I picked up the tempo a bit (for me:) 99bpm)):

4 Likes

Long day back to work, riffed on a chord progression I am trying to work into a song. Didn’t uncover the melody for the chorus yet, but fleshed out some sound transitions and FX. Good fun.

Made with : Keystep Pro, OPZ, OP1(OG)

2 Likes

3 Likes

Doing good so far. Think this officially puts me past last year’s streak.

Got a little distracted this evening with the opsix desktop conversion that showed up in the mail, but managed to get a simple jam done. (with the opsix, obviously)

3 Likes

Nice and chill and kept me listening to the end. I dig the typewriter(?) sounds.

If I could choose once piece of gear… probably the Deluge. It’s got literally everything. I’d have to make sure I could take the manual with me, though, cuz there’s no way I can remember all those hotkeys.

Vocals really fit the track, nice job. I also like that bouncy bass line.

1 Like

Had me hooked from the first note! Sounded great!

The Wingie2 looks really cool

1 Like

Such an amazing track, you rock the OPZ

It is great fun. You can load different Firmware onto it too!

1 Like

Lovely sounds and nicely played. I like your use of delay and reverb.

Nice conversion, whoever did it. Sounds great, even the jazz chords.

I love how the echoey tone slowly drifted off beat, it really pulled me in

1 Like

Very peaceful. Thanks for this one!

1 Like

My ipad since there’s so many synths and drum machine apps on it. Or the Arturia Microfreak.

Spectral Jam

1 Like