Welcome to Jamuary!

Jamuary is an early event that happens in January. Musicians all over the world challenge themselves to record and share a jam every day of the month. During January we’ll have daily threads in the Jams category where you can post links to your jams, so other people can listen and comment.

The challenge was created by Cuckoo on his Facebook account in 2016:

1 Like

Can’t wait to see this years list!

Would love to have a little advent calender with little doors that I can open each day, not able to see the upcoming challenges.

All best of luck on this epic creative challenge!

1 Like

I’m planning to make a post every day, with a daily prompt to help with creativity!

Great to hear that! It will prefent me from thinking days ahead or looking for that one specific theme.
I rather just try and go with the flow.

Just informed my crowd about the project, going to be fun!

2 Likes

Quality intro video!

1 Like

Yes I just joined so I can be part of Jamuary. I’m a guitarist and I don’t use loopers or effects, just different guitars and different styles of playing so I will probably make an Instagram post and then share it here. I better get busy because it’s already 11pm

2 Likes

Apologies guys but I’m having to drop out. I’ll try again next year but I’ve taken on too much this year and it’s proving tricky to find the time to get stuff down that I actually like. I wish you all the best of luck.

1 Like

No need to apologize, @ChubbyBookend! Take care!

I’ll be back next year. X

1 Like